Oscar The Grouch Sesame Street Men's Cycling Jersey
Please hurry, only 13 left in stock
Oscar The Grouch Sesame Street Cycling Jersey
This Jersey's idea from Oscar the Grouch. It is a character on the television program Sesame Street. He has a green body (during the first season he was orange), has no visible nose, and lives in a trash can. His favorite thing in life is trash, as evidenced by the song "I Love Trash".
For over forty years, Oscar and his friends have been warming our hearts and educating our minds. This great performance jersey urges us to smile through the pain and transform our nagging negativity into motivational force. It's time to take out the trash - Just keep pedaling, and when you master yourself even the biggest Grouch can be your best friend!
This cycling kit is crafted from a premium Polyester and Lycra, making it both comfortable and durable. Each panel is individually printed,
cut and sewn to ensure a flawless graphic with no imperfections. And high definition printing makes these a pleasure to wear for all day riding.
- Gender: male
- Jersey: 100% Polyester
- Zipper: Full-length hidden Zip
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Gripper: Silicone gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Bib: 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra
- Pad: 3D Silicone GEL breathable pad
- Gripper: Silicone gripper on the Bottom to prevent movement
Please refer to the size guide in the product images before ordering. Our jerseys run small, please order one or two sizes
bigger than normally wear. if in doubt, please contact us.
- If your items don't fit you well, we are very willing to help you exchange for a new size.
- Need this with different size for jersey and bib? Buy the kit in your jersey size, and add a note at checkout for the different bib size.
Express Shipping (contact us): 5-9 business days.
- USA, CA: 7 -14 business days
- UK, EU: 7- 14 business days
- AU, NZ, : 10-16 business days
- All Other Countries: 20-30 business days
Exchanges & returns
If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.