Retro Smokey Bear Prevent Wildfires Cycling Jerseys
Please hurry, only 18 left in stock
Smokey Bear Prevent Wildfires Cycling Jerseys
Only You Can Prevent Wild fires!
Smokey Bear was born on August 9, 1944, when the U.S. Forest Service decided that a fictional bear could be the symbol for their effort to prevent forest fires and hired artist Albert Staehle to paint the first poster.
The men smokey bear cycling jersey is a novelty work, showing the American Forest Bureau's iconic image. The high profile orange is a vibrant safe ride of a bike jersey that will ensure your presence on the road. The original Smokey Bear designed by actor Albert Staehle, this jersey shows Smokey and his powerful message"Only You Can Prevent Wild Fires", as well as the beautiful mountains bordering the bottom of the back pocket. The Smokey Bear bike jersey is the best choice for men.
This cycling Jersey is crafted from a premium Polyester, making it both comfortable and durable. Each panel is individually printed,
cut and sewn to ensure a flawless graphic with no imperfections. And high definition printing makes these a pleasure to wear for all
- Gender: Male
- Jersey: 100% Polyester
- Zipper: Full-length hidden Zip
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Gripper: Silicone gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Feature: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
Please refer to the size guide in the product images before ordering. Our jerseys run small, please order one or two sizes
bigger than normally wear. if in doubt, please contact us.
If your items don't fit you well, we are very willing to help you exchange for a new size.
Express Shipping (contact us): 5-9 business days.
- USA, CA: 7 -14 business days
- UK, EU: 7- 14 business days
- AU, NZ, : 10-16 business days
- All Other Countries: 20-30 business days
Exchanges & returns
If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.