Retro San Pellegrino Orange Men's Cycling Jersey
Please hurry, only 15 left in stock
Retro San Pellegrino Orange Cycling Jersey
When we are carrying out the research for the retro jersey we came across some fascinating black and white archive photos that showed Vincenzo Meco, Mario Baroncelli and Romeo Venturelli in action riding for San Pellegrino.
San Pellegrino is a town in the Bergamo region of Italy. It is famous for the production of naturally carbonated mineral water. In the late 1950`s and early 1960`s San Pellegrino Sport were a pro cycling team. This jersey in modern fabrics is homage to the town and team.
This cycling Jersey is crafted from a premium Polyester, making it both comfortable and durable. Each panel is individually printed,
cut and sewn to ensure a flawless graphic with no imperfections. And high definition printing makes these a pleasure to wear for all
- Gender: Male
- Jersey: 100% Polyester
- Zipper: Full-length hidden Zip
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Gripper: Silicone gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Feature: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
Please refer to the size guide in the product images before ordering. Our jerseys run small, please order one or two sizes
bigger than normally wear. if in doubt, please contact us.
If your items don't fit you well, we are very willing to help you exchange for a new size.
Express Shipping (contact us): 5-9 business days.
- USA, CA: 7 -14 business days
- UK, EU: 7- 14 business days
- AU, NZ, : 10-16 business days
- All Other Countries: 20-30 business days
Exchanges & returns
If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.